Trials Basic Training Norfolk Suffolk Area?

Hi all, I have just bought a Rev 3 to do some trials on, but my trials skills are woefull. I think maybe a few hours of training in the basic techniques will go a long way....anyone know of anything in the Norfolk/Suffolk area, if not, I can travel so any recommendations?

I did a trials event 3/4 years ago on my Montesa 315R down in Sidcup before I moved to Norfolk....I think i came 3rd from last....I'm guessing the other 2 guys DNF'd :blush: But even that trials taster brought my enduro skills to new heights, bare in mind I have low standards that I fail to live up to!

I rode enduro's/hnh's for a few years on a sportsman scale, but I want to get into trials in bigger way now as up here I can 'trial' almost every weekend.

I'm lucky in that I have a bit of land so can at least have a little play about, not much but luckier than some.

cheers for any help

Tell him that Graham is looking after Baby; he'll know what you mean!

To go along with the training, best thing to do is enter a trial! Our (Braintree and District MCC) has a summer series trial on saturday 8th at Beazley End. The summer trials are on the easier side and so don't worry about hurting yourself or looking a chump (there's plenty of us already vying for the chump awards...). A trial is loads more fun than practicing!

Drop me a pm if you feel like coming along and I'll introduce myself.

Graham

Tell him that Graham is looking after Baby; he'll know what you mean!

To go along with the training, best thing to do is enter a trial! Our (Braintree and District MCC) has a summer series trial on saturday 8th at Beazley End. The summer trials are on the easier side and so don't worry about hurting yourself or looking a chump (there's plenty of us already vying for the chump awards...). A trial is loads more fun than practicing!

Drop me a pm if you feel like coming along and I'll introduce myself.

Graham

Graham

Has the date changed the web site says 14th July ? (I know it clashed with Royal Oak)

Edited by bmseven

Hi Iconic. If you are looking Norfolk / Suffolk, Trials Park is on the border, near Lowestoft. There is a big trial there this Sunday, all sorts riding, from 6 year olds on Osets to Becky Cook, Emma Bristow & James Fry on extreme Elite sections. Look at calendar on here for GRO East Anglia Trophy, map & details - free to watch. Chris Edwards is the enthusiastic owner & he has helped loads of new riders over the years. Hope to see you there.

Nigel Allen