It Went Wrong Today!

mikey_01

today i took the bantam out for the first proper play about the field and a few rocks, it was going good the bantam was pulling well and i was doing ok ;) and as i was doing well hoping about the place i did it one more time before i went home, i went up to the step witch is no higher than 4 foot ( i had been doing this all day) anyway i went for it one last time! it all went wrong the back wheel slipped i lost balance and in result the bike land on me and twisted my knee it hurt like hell! i got up pick the bike tried to kick her over and my knee was taking the presure so i pushed it and hoped along with the bike when i got home i noticed that all my hard work and time put into the bantam was pointless the bars are bent levers bent marked all the paint etc.., and me well as i wright this i am just home from the hospital witch crutches and my knee all strapped up! have an x-ray tomorrow hope its not broken! the bantam still lives bars need replacing that's all.

the worst news of all i am not aloud on the bike for at least 2 weeks if its not broken! all this time and i still have to wait!

all been well the bantam will be back out :)

cheers mikey