Beta Rev 50

rodmac

I am looking for a new bike for my wee fella ,he's nearly 9 and is 4'6" . I have just sold the Gas Gas boy we had and was going to buy a rev80 medium wheel but after some looking i dont think my budget of £1000 is enough .

There is however a few rev 50's about , my question is are they any good as ive heard they are a bit flat on power, not that i think he needs lots as he's just getting started riding d class sections ,he's not competitive at all and just likes scooting about the place , but the bike would need to do him a while so will a rev 50 do the job ?? Any opinions welcome . Cheers

Hi,think the rev 50 will be ok for youre boy & you should be able to get a nice one for £1000,but if you can put an extra couple hundred pounds to it go for the last rev 50 they made think it was 2007 it will have hydraulic clutch & 6 speed gearbox,problem is these bikes are like hens teeth to find & with xmas round the corner are going to be more expensive.

Good luck.