Earl Shilton This Sunday

r6wooly

Hi thanks mick, I have never rode trials but have been racing mx for about 10 years and decided to give trials a go so I brought a bike a few weeks ago and I'm gonna jump in at the deep end so I will let you know on Monday !

you'll be fine, i'd probably suggest the white route, if game for a laugh you'll enjoy it, if you find it too easy you can move up to yellow next time, my lad rides a Gas Gas 125 in the 50/50 route, if you need any help/advice, i've got a white combo van, and the others are very friendly and helpful, see you sunday!

Hi there is a

conducted course, for beginners, with Max but don't think you'll need that lol, for the youngsters,

white route novice class,

yellow route, which is C class championship,

50/50 is half yellow and half red (expert) and is also the B class championship, which helps to progress to the expert route,

the expert route is the red route and A class championship

they do a training day once a month on saturday next one is the 15th if you are interested Gail or Dave Tuley organise it costs £20 and is very good

great pictures and of the children , have seen them, Max is a top bloke, kieran started there about 5 years ago :) still progressing,

to Matt, thats not the white route that Sams on lol, he's top class expert rider,

see you all sunday