Exid 11 Trials Light Weight Trousers

fikethebike

Hi there , i have used the search function but can't find any info on them.

Basically what i am looking for is if anyone has them, has used them ,has seen them, are they tight fitting or not ,as they are not stocked anywhere near me but i like the look of them.

I don't want anything tight fitting nor do i want anything baggy so if anyone has any info that would be great.

i looked at a pair of those jeans in a trial shop last week.

they look good quality and i think im right in saying that they have a little zipped pocket on them.

handy for a mobile phone and a fiver when your out riding. i cant understand why all trials/motocross jeans dont have a little pocket.

• Like 1

They are not baggy like MX pants, but they are not really tight like cycling shorts. Snug I think is the best word to use. Comfortable enough I have had the full kit for a year and have no real complaints.

Thanks wri5hty thats exactly what i wanted to hear,many thanks lads for your help.

Edited by fikethebike

• 2 weeks later...

Oh well ,i ordered a pair of exid trousers in a 32" waist as i am normally a 30",and to my shock they are a bit too tight at the waist and crotch ( shows a bit too much ), so i will get the next size up as they are good quality and hopefully the bigger size will fit better, will do a bit of a review once i get a pair that fits a bit better and get some usage out of them.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Right folks,finally got the chance to use the Exid gear, trousers and gloves.

Firstly the trousers are size 34" i am a 30" waist,the fit with the bigger size means they are not tight anywhere which is what i was looking for,i know they are meant to be a snug fit but that is what i did not want although i did want the lightness of trials pants compared to the likes of motocross trousers.

With the larger waist they are now comfy to wear for long periods of time where the 32" was uncomfortable after about 30 seconds and i can still wear thermals under them as it was freezing today so that was an added bonus.

Overall very pleased with the trousers as they are comfy and seem to be well made and look good as are the gloves which were quite cheap compared to other gloves that i was looking at, actually half the price so made good sense at the time to try them out and so far so good.

• Like 1