Hi From Illinois, Usa

scot taco

Hi all,

I just joined the site for the wealth of information and just the general fun of reading about all the happenings in the trials world. My main interest are in the vintage end of trials mx and enduro.

I have a TY250,1970 Ossa trials,1974 pursang and a newly aquired 199a Sherpa t. I had a model 92 sherpa t that I should,ve kept,but I have wanted a late model sherpa ever since my friend bought a new 198b back in the day.

Cheers, Scott

Thanks for the info Doug,I will mapquest it to see how far it is.I,d like to see a Fantic 240 in person.I think those are one of,if not the best looking twin shocks out there.That must be a rarity here in the midwest.

I only made two trials last year with NITRO Trials here in district 17.I hope to make it to most of them this year.We have a vintage class,but it is usually pretty small.I,m trying to get more of my vintage mx buddies to show up and give it a try.

Cheers,Scott

Hmmm,better make sure I bring it along then...

Usually ride my Sherco,refurbishing the 240 for our Vintage Cup rounds imbedded into our regular series this year,I can probably do about as well on the Fantic as the Sherco on the easy lines I ride.