Colmore Cup And Msa. 3Rd March

pete_scorpa3

The Colmore Cup on the 3rd March is almost fully subscribed, so anyone still thinking of entering this event should get their entries in quick.

For riders who have entered, this is a 28 mile road trial. Please note the following:

As part of the MSA approval process, the club has been requried to contact both the Gloucestershire Police and the West Mercia Police.

The Police have asked us to confirm that all machines are fully road legal and properly insured!

Please check your insurance to ensure that it does not exclude you from riding in trials... many policies do! If so, you can purchase basic road insurance on the day when you sign on. (certain restrictions apply.)

The club would also ask riders to make sure a legal number plate and tax disc are correctly dispalyed on their bikes.

Thanks for your help with this. We've never applied for MSA before and subsequently not informed the Police. They may well take an unhealthy interest in this years event.

Pete

An entry list can be found on the clubn web site under entries http://www.stratford-upon-avonmcc.org.uk/

• Like 1

re one day RTA, the locktons cover is easy to do but if you fall into one of the four exemptions you must apply in advance to locktons and you'll be charged a little more (if they will cover you!). off the top of my head i can't remember what these 4 are but i think they are;

1) under 21

2) had a licence for a very short period of time (6 months, a few years ???)

3) more than 6 points

4) had (1 or more ???) accident in a time frame

• 4 weeks later...