2012 Anodised Parts?

stu3y

It depends what parts you want?

S3 and jitsie make some great stuff:)

Stuff like master cylinder covers and anodised lever I just phone theese guys and they can have for me in a few days. http://shop.freestylebikes.co.uk/scripts/default.asp

One thing that would look good on a sherco would be powder coated wheels you can get this done for about £150

Google triple s powder coasters.

Anymore questions just ask:-)

no ****........

im after a petrol cap in anodized blue.

I have not seen any of these produced, and possibly for good reason, as thread contact on similar soft metals usually does not work out well. Throw in dirt and water and possible corrosion and you may have more than you planned for.

I have not seen any of these produced, and possibly for good reason, as thread contact on similar soft metals usually does not work out well. Throw in dirt and water and possible corrosion and you may have more than you planned for.

I'm with Cope on this, If you could get one you will need a pair of pliers to open it, It's tight enough with a plastic one. There is other bling as you will already know about. You can get your existing bits anodised fairly cheaply at a good electro platers.