Alan Whitton Bantam And Cub Parts Update

old trials fanatic

Sadly as yet no news is bad news and no sign of either the stolen van or the pre 65 parts that were inside has been recieved so not looking good and sadly it is beginning to look as if these were possibly stolen to order which is an option that not only saddens me but deeply worries me as Classic and pre 65 Trials riders i have always thought were a good bunch.

In a previous post i informed as many as i could about Alan Whitton having his van stolen and that inside the van was the Bantam rolling chassis he had on show at Telford as a showcase for the parts he sells. Alan didnt have any photos at the time of this but someone has kindly responded to our request for a piccy so that hopefully all Trials Central members can keep an eye out for any scumbag trying to move it or any parts on and then notify us or the Police so that these parasites can be caught and hopefully delt with. Remember your bike or garage may be next if we dont do something about these pirahas.

Please have a look and keep your eyes open if you are offered anything or are at an autojumble or even know of somebody "aquireing" a Bantam or cub parts, remember they were stolen at the same time also.

SAM_0810_zpsc45ff1f9.jpg

• Like 1