Fim No Stop Video

asc

Just watched the video and it looked like they were nearly all stopping at some point or another, Emma Bristol did one part where the bike stopped but her body was moving forward so is this classed as forward motion?

As someone above said, as a relative newby, taking a momentary pause to gather it together when the bikes getting away from me and getting a 5 is annoying to say the least, how observers are going to police this I don't know!

One thing that keeps surprising me in this discussion is that everyone that likes No Stop seem to be "Classic people". Do you really think the sections in WTC are going to be like Classic sections where you will be able to ride a section without moving front/rear wheel sideways, and that high spectacular obstackles will disappear? Well think again. This is WTC. The turns will still be to tight, and the obstacles will still be high and spectacular. The difference is that No Stop is MORE difficult. Not easyer as claimed as the reason for No Stop.

The other thing is how this is going to sell more bikes. Its like potential new riders saying "WOW! They are not allowed to stop! Amasing! i have to get me a trials bike to try this!"

Cheers from Norway :beer:

-Jan

Edited by jandyb
  • Like 1

The other thing is how this is going to sell more bikes. Its like potential new riders saying "WOW! They are not allowed to stop! Amasing! i have to get me a trials bike to try this!"

-Jan

Or they will think "why buy a new bike when I can go ride the trails and not stop on my existing off road bike" or " I may as well go ride Endurocross, already got an off road bike, just need to throw a couple obstacles in the way"

Edited by zippy

One thing that keeps surprising me in this discussion is that everyone that likes No Stop seem to be "Classic people". Do you really think the sections in WTC are going to be like Classic sections where you will be able to ride a section without moving front/rear wheel sideways, and that high spectacular obstackles will disappear? Well think again. This is WTC. The turns will still be to tight, and the obstacles will still be high and spectacular. The difference is that No Stop is MORE difficult. Not easyer as claimed as the reason for No Stop.

-Jan

Severity has nothing, I repeat NOTHING, to do with rules.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This isnt a 5 in spain <iframe src="http://www.facebook....151379280362672" width="568" height="320" frameborder="0"></iframe>

nor this <iframe src="http://www.facebook....151375767252672" width="568" height="320" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Your links don't work: ".This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings"

Edited by guys