Is It A Gas Gas?

spud

The bike wasn't dumped if this is your question, but then saying that what's the best thing for a twin-shock if not dumping? And seeing as no twin-shock riders are alive anymore and if they were the word 'computer' is a swear word, its okay for me to say, " dump a twin-shock" perhaps there should be a national twin-shock dumping day - only joking. hopefully them twin-shockers will not be reading this....

....got me dates slightly wrong, the photo was taken 22/5/05 and not 15/5/05.

the funny thing about this whole incident was the rider popped down to the stream to clean the bike off and whilst riding the unchartered parts of the stream the inevitable happens and bobs-your-uncle the bike goes aqua. He left the bike and ran back across a field shouting "ME BIKE, ME BIKE!!". everyone was very serious and not laughing when we got to the stream, although the words 'splitting ones sides' would be best decribed to say what everyone done when they see the bike submerged :hyper:

Edited by spud