Paoli Fork Case For 315?!

looker

I have a 1999 Montesa 315r and I've cracked the front fork case but can't seem to find a replacement anywhere, does anyone have any ideas of where I can get one from? I've been told they don't make them anymore and the newer Showa ones don't fit.

Cheers

post-18491-0-12341900-1372177836_thumb.jpg

Cheers, I think that's the best idea, I've got someone that's going to have a look at for me know. I found some forks in the end from a website - www.allensusedtrialsspares.co.uk/#

wanted £200 for a pair... not a bad deal I suppose

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

695 views of this topic tells me I'm not alone with this problem. The manual says to torque bolts to 7 lbs/ft. Never had a problem with that, just rocks that seem to jump right out of the hill side and attack my 99 315R.

My break looks like yours so was wondering if the weld worked or if you wished you would have done something different.

It seems like the bolts are still doing the job of pinching the axel and the axel is secure even with the complete break.

Any one riding there 315R with this condition? If so, at what level a rider are you, and how long have you been riding with the broken part? Any and all ideas are welcome.

Looker, have you found the fork case you need?

Thanks guys and if you are ever in Yuma AZ send me an e-mail so I call show you what I feel is the best winter trials riding available.

Thanks again.