4.5 IN TRIALS

5.0 IN TRIALS

5.5 IN TRIALS

6.0 IN TRIALS

DOUGIE LAMPKIN

KENICHI KUROYAMA

And I found that Fatbar make high one:

TRIALS 110

Which one is better for handling? Fatbar or 7/8? Which bar risers I should use? I found only this: http://www.splatshop...bar-clamps.html

Edited by petrs

petr no i have not used this bar. i use renthal fat bars. the buffalo bars are narrower than renthals fat bar. s3 also make a champion bar which is pretty much the same as a renthal fat bar. it depends wether you want it wider or narrower they are all pretty similar height wise...

I am 6ft4 and have some S3 5inch riser bars, they feel great, really improved the feel of the bike for me!

Thank you bigman for reply!

I ordered S3 Buffalo High handlebars with S3 Clamps and hope that it will be good : )

I had a master rider pipe up in a conversation, I laughed so hard, I have to share it here...

He asked, "so, do you relocate all the door knobs in your house too?" that is my sentiments. raise the bars, changes how your weight is on the bike, can cause you weird handling. if you were 6ft 4 and above, I might understand, but under that, stock is probably best.