Montesa 4Rt - A Big 'thank You' From New Owner

bigplonker

Somewhere in the classified ads section there's an ad for a mint 4RT that's now listed as 'sold'. Well, I'm the lucky buyer and I just want to publicly thank the seller (Paul Jenkins) for a smooth and trouble-free sale. As I'm now retired and living in France the collection of the bike wasn't exactly easy. However, Paul and his brother kindly transported the bike by Eurotunnel to Calais where I met them with my trailer, thus saving me the hassle of crossing the channel. The bike was exactly as described in the ad and actually exceeded my expectations - it really was a minter. Another bonus was Paul's detailed explanation of servicing hints, starting procedure and general info about various aspects of this fine machine. To say that I was reassured about the amount of care the previous owner had lavished on his pride and joy would be an understatement. Paul's brother also chipped in with helpful advice - incidentally, he's also selling his 4RT (listed in the ads as a one-off RTL 4RT) which is also a minter. Anyone buying a bike from either of these two lads will have no regrets. The only reason they're selling their beloved 4RTs is that they've both placed orders for the new 260 Montesa Honda. Thanks again lads. Your help was much appreciated.

• Like 7