Attempting To Hop On The Back Wheel, Badly

lewis cosgrove

im about the same stage as you maybe alitlle ahead. i can do 4 maybe 5 but then loose my balance. watching your vid i think your going to fast! when i do it i try to get the front up as quickly but as slow as possible so really bounce forward and compress the forks and spring back! ill upload one later. it is hard so well done what youve done so far is really great! :)

I'm impressed with how well you're doing this, KozzR!!! :thumbup: Nicely done!!! I don't think you're doing badly at all. Keep it up!! You're almost there, Buddy!!

So how is this done, in a nutshell?

I'm 57 years old, and just took up trials last year. I still need to work more on the basics than anything else, but wheel hopping, & what you're doing here are on my "Bucket List"......

I'm also kind of impressed with how much your sky looks like ours here in western Oregon (grey & cloudy, most of the time here..... :wacko: ). I live only 3 miles away from a town called Boring, Oregon. I guess we're a "sister city" to Dull, Scotland. There's an organized group tour from Boring to Dull that I wish I could go on.... Always have wanted to see Scotland, Ireland, & England..... My family's heritage is there....

Jimmie