Master And Slave Cylinder Repair Question

mic

Hi, im still having some problems with my clutch dragging and im planning to rebuild the mastercylinder and change the seals in the slavecylinder to see if that helps or if nothing else to eliminate one problemsource.

I have a 2008 280txt pro and just want to check if these are the correct parts for the job:

http://www.splatshop.co.uk/gasgas-pro-clutch-slave-cylinder-seal-mineral-oil.html

http://www.splatshop.co.uk/ajp-master-cylinder-seal-kit-mineral-oil.html

Something else i might need/find useful, please let me know.

Many thanks

//Mic

Gasgas clutches DRAG ever so slightly! that is all there is to it, if you are expecting "absolutely no drag" like some dirbikes, and most street bikes, you are hoping for impossible.

Go ride 10 of your best friends gasgas's then see how bad yours is. when STOPPED in gear, engine running, it is a BITCH to find neutral. Best course of action is to do it before you stop, kill engine find neutral, or use your right hand to hold the clutch, use left hand to tug on the shifter.

I know that i probably always will have some drag, but if i keep the clutchlever pulled to the handlebar the bike slowly putters away by itself, i have tried 2 other gasgas bikes and they are nothing like mine.

The way it works now does make me uncomfortable when riding :(