2012 Evo 300 Exhaust Options

ludescotty

A friend of mine tried the S3 header, and not that long after returned to the "stock" titanium header. His conclusion was that Beta knew what they were doing when they developed the Factory Race header as the bike ran better in all conditions with it. He is a champ level rider.

A decent engineer told me the same about buying after market exhaust. Who knows best small engineering firm or the actual maker of the bike. Often after market things can only shift the power out put lower or higher which maybe what some customers want.

I must admit the Arrow looks better than the ome.

A decent engineer told me the same about buying after market exhaust. Who knows best small engineering firm or the actual maker of the bike. Often after market things can only shift the power out put lower or higher which maybe what some customers want.

lol so paxau didnt know anything or harris to name but two

On the other side, manufacturers need to adhere to things like noise emissions, parts costs, warranty costs, quality, durability, reliability, patent infringement and so on and so on

Most aftermarket companies don't worry about any of them, they simply make bolt on performance products

But another thing us consumers can't forget, most accessories exist simply because people will buy them, not because they actually do anything better or even good for that matter

It's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff sometimes

the main reason i was asking is that my bike is immacualte apart from the front pipe, it has a dent and a few scratches on it, some of which were there when i bought it and some ive added. with the pipe being so big it seems to attract damage and also with a new one being around £350 its just too expensive.

2nd hand arrow or S3 pipes come up evry now and then with no marks on them etc, however if the performace of the bike is going to be significantly alrered i will just live with it.

i even bought one of the carbon fibre covers for it, but it doesnt seem to fit too well so i havent put that on.