Montesa Cota 200 Help

peemster

cheers matey :) the bike was a barn find. has been bump started for last few years i was told. will have to sort this problem out then invest in a kickstart and a seat. also need an airbox... any ideas where to find one?? peem

cheers matey :) the bike was a barn find. has been bump started for last few years i was told. will have to sort this problem out then invest in a kickstart and a seat. also need an airbox... any ideas where to find one?? peem

Hi peemster, I recently purchased a 200 Cota, and found In Motion trials very helpful, also Southwest Montesa in the USA, or Trails France too. Good Luck!! :thumbup:

Hi peemster, I recently purchased a 200 Cota, and found In Motion trials very helpful, also Southwest Montesa in the USA, or Trails France too. Good Luck!! :thumbup:

cheers bud ordered the bushes from inmotion today. il make sure i can get them in and the shaft lined up before i get a new kickstart. inmotion will have a seat in by end of month they reckon so just an airbox to track down ;)