Junior State Champ Doing His Thang

sherconoob

THIS is the vid i meant to post a few days back, not us noobs, doh.

he came fifth in the recent nationals too. i figure with australia having such a small population he'd be just an average junior rider in europe or the states but he's definitely good around these parts. :D

Edited by sherconoob
  • Like 1

Why, why, why do trials video producers seem to think that it is necessary to have loud head-banging music playing? What is wrong with just listening to the bike? Even FIM videos are massively over-produced and annoying.

someone forgot to take his chill pill... if the guy you are making a video for says he'd like music you put it in, you certainly aren't influenced by whinging taswegians in the matter. :hyper:

i know of a few youngsters that were very talented (like the lad in the video)

trouble is, as they grow up a little bit and start producing testosterone they would rather go out drinking alcopops and finger girls than practise.

the bike becomes second or third priority and eventually they ride it every month or so

• 2 weeks later...

i know of a few youngsters that were very talented (like the lad in the video)

trouble is, as they grow up a little bit and start producing testosterone they would rather go out drinking alcopops and finger girls than practise.

the bike becomes second or third priority and eventually they ride it every month or so

yep, that can be the way. but he's certainly dedicated at the moment. i've just joined the western districts trials club and went to one of the practice sessions. filmed the young guy doing some of the sections set up for the A and B grade riders.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

• 3 months later...