Titanium Pipes

sherco34

http://www.splatshop.co.uk/jitsie-inox-exhaust-pipe-to-fit-sherco-2t-11-13.html

Check these out. The titanium pipes are easily crushed and will crack on the sherco due to the position of the bends.

I brought the Inox pipe as it is lighter than stock, still has a conical section to help power and stronger.

It also turns a nice gold colour when you get it hot for the 1st time.

The Ti pipes do look cool but are fragile and expensive way to save very little weight.

tn_DSCF7218.jpg

http://www.splatshop...o-2t-11-13.html

Check these out. The titanium pipes are easily crushed and will crack on the sherco due to the position of the bends.

I brought the Inox pipe as it is lighter than stock, still has a conical section to help power and stronger.

The Ti pipes do look cool but are fragile and expensive way to save very little weight.

tn_DSCF7218.jpg

So do they give more power?

http://www.splatshop...o-2t-11-13.html

tn_DSCF7218.jpg

Also, where did you get the red water pump cover? Thanks.

Hi, The pipe will give slightly better response but my bike is a 300 with high compresion and a ported barrel plus other factory mods.

On a standard bike it will not make much difference unless your old pipe is dented or coked up.

I only changed it because my old pipe had an argument with a rock, Still cleaned the section though!!

The water pump cover is painted candy red over a silver base. It looks almost like anozised, The picture doesnt do it much justice.

I do custom paint in my bodyshop. It's not as hard wearing as anodising but it's free for me so happy days.

Hi, The pipe will give slightly better response but my bike is a 300 with high compresion and a ported barrel plus other factory mods.

On a standard bike it will not make much difference unless your old pipe is dented or coked up.

I only changed it because my old pipe had an argument with a rock, Still cleaned the section though!!

The water pump cover is painted candy red over a silver base. It looks almost like anozised, The picture doesnt do it much justice.

I do custom paint in my bodyshop. It's not as hard wearing as anodising but it's free for me so happy days.

Okay thanks