Scorpa 2004 Front Wheel Spacer

leeporter

One on the disc side,feeling it fits into the metal disc guard which acts as a spacer too.

Spindle acts as a spacer on the other side.

Breagh is pretty much right. There is 1 spacer which slots into the bearing in the disc side, and the disc guard itself is also used.

Edited by adamspad5

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new to the forum and as ever after some help!!

I have a 2004 Scorpa 250 sy which needed new front wheel bearings, on inspection the previous owner had left the outer races of an earlier set of wheel bearings in and just stuffed a new set on the outside!

Having removed all old bearings and races and put a new set in fairly successfully, on winding the axle back in the brake disc is badly out of alignment to the caliper. From looking at parts diagrams I see there is a spacer on the disc side, which I do have but it seems far to thin (about 10mm) so I can only assume its incorrect. I've looked online and nobody seem to sell one so I was going to attempt to make one. if anyone had any info, a picture or any measurements that may help, I would be really grateful.

Thanks,

Matt