Hon-tesa

trialsman

Here are a couple of pics of the RTL 250F fenders I got from Japan through Lewisport here in the US. As you can see they put the Montesa fenders look rather cheap and bland.

It appears that I will have to post them one at a time because of size limitations. I will then post a picture of my tank which I had signed in Duluth at the World Round last month by Dougie, Fugi-gas and Marc Frexia. I'm thinking and hoping it is a one of one.

post-9-1120691336.jpg

The footpegs actually are called the "Trialsman Edition of Montesa Floorboards". I have enlarged the pegs on the last several bikes I've had. I find they help my riding (not as quick to put a foot down) and they relieve some of the stress on my arches during a long day of riding.

Looks bloody nice Trialsman!! would Lewisport USA ship to the UK? <_<

The 'Fujigas Replica' plastics are also damn nice. Are you going to put some RTL or Honda Graphics and the frame, be a nice addition :D . Nice Tank, you should cash that in on Ebay! :lol:

The Fugi-Gas Edition fenders are a little loud and colorful for my taste. I would like to put some more RTL graphics on it but just haven't pursued it yet.

As far as selling my tank on E-bay, I thought about it but didn't think it would bring that much over the cost of replacing it. Also thought about auctioning it off with proceeds above replacement cost going to the U.S. Trials Des Nations Team. Just don't want to part with it right now. I understand replacment cost if about 550 dollars.

I have taken all references to Montesa off it already.

Edited by trialsman