The Harold Graham Trophy Trial Pics

wetfeet

really good photos Neil, l really Like the ones taken from behind the rider, you can see every drop of water, I'm a tattoo artist and I am looking for a good camera so I will be looking at the canon Eos60d, thanks for sharing the photos.

the step was about just over a metre i think, that was the last one of 4 all about the same size..... this the modern Bridge End the one lairds put up will be either further down the section or before the bridge, i had a look yesterday and the picture with Malc riding is to the right of Bridge End as you look from the road

• Like 1

In reality how big was that step, looks huge from your camera angle, Neil?

Is that the same one as in Lairds 1982 Scott pics, taken from further up the beck (more water too)?

The 1982 pictures featured in the other forum are at Washfold which is at Hurst, the section was adjacent to the road near the water splash, opposite the defunct Green Dragon pub. The 1960 shot is also here but is a going downstream shot. The section stopped being used pre 1990 as it was just too flat for modern bikes.

• Like 1