Gas Gas Txt Pro 250Cc 2009

dantxtpro

I'm new to trials and biking so please excuse my ignorance. Recently purchased a 2009 gas gas txt 250cc pro and it's been faultless until today when after riding it I stood it up while I attended to something else and when I returned I noticed a small puddle of oil ( gearbox) I can't see any obvious sources and when it's cold it doesn't leak so I can only think that once it gets warm the plastic cover expands enough to allow oil to leak from this illusive hole crack etc. It looks asif there is oil on the bottom left clutch casing bolt... Going to run bike until warm tomorrow and re tighten these casing bolts. Any idea what torque these should be??

Many thanks

Dan

Cheers guys i fired it up the next day and let it run warm then wiped clutch cover dry and let it sit. On further inspection it appeared the kick start oil seal was knackered. Now got a whole bunch of new problems if you can help please check out the thread ( fouling on clutch cover, clutch drags)