Coming To Oz

steve fracy

A good mate of mine is coming to Oz in December until the beginning of Jan and is looking to hook up with some of you trials types over there! (PA maybe). He is willing to rent a bike to go for a ride while there, and possibly ride and event if there is one! Any help would be much appreciated!!!!

Cheers, Steve

Hi Steve, In December all events are generally over but we do have some Summer twilight trials. Do you know what area in OZ he will be visiting? If he is not coming near me I can hook him up with riders in other states. Organising to go for a ride is easy and I am sure I could organise a bike for him.

Hey Steve

I am located in Melbourne Victoria and run a Sherco Dealership and will be able to help your friend out with the hire of a bike and get him riding, though there is not much competitions here at that time of year.

Cheers johnnysherco

hi guys if you go to Perth , WA the man to speak to is Simon Price he is the Beta dealer for WA.I was out in feb 2004 and managed to get in tow with Simon and his sons, Neil and Tim and managed to ride a twilight trial with a bike from Simon.Also was made very welcome by the AJS motor club.