Gasgas 125 Tuning

lloydpricegasgas125

i think the stamp on the barrel may give it away.

Grind it off :wall:

If you wanna get serious, i believe the best exhaust set up for the 125 is an '03 mid-box. You could skim the head but on a 125, that wont make a big difference. Gas flow, port & polish, high compresion head and exhaust mods. you could also get a Ducati ignition system for it, but thats prob overkill :blink:

ive been running a 200 in youth class all year, but theyre only small trials mostly with just just over 100 turning up per trial, and i guess if anyone notice they wouldnt say anything, cos its obvious the extra power aint making me ride any better!

If its an 05 you will have a kokasan ignition (probably wrong spelling) on which there will be a spare black and orange wire coming off, one with a male on and the other with a female, connect them and it has the same effect as the button on the Raga, gas gas were telling some of the brits to do it at the european!!

Otherwise 03 centre box will make a considerable difference and i think it boyesan reeds they all use but dont quote me on that!! :blink:

• 3 weeks later...