Pre 65 Scottish Results

cub200

in some ways, even whilst in kinlochleven, the issue of results can seem like a closed shop. the tradition of announcing finals at the saturday evening presentation means that very few have acess before then,

this is the same as many trials i ll quote the scott as a yorkshireman

its also an issue that t'interweb isnt what it is down here

its also the case that none of the organisers are working from home during the trial

the demand for information though is undeniable and insatiable, we all sit in our home late at night on lap tops, and everyone with a mobile phone can now acess the internet 24/7 from almost any location

i follow non league football and the fans ( not the clubs or offcialdom) have grasped the opportunites especially twiitter based to broadcast information informally and acuratly .. immediately. if scarborough athletic score against lincoln moorlands railway i know and others have described and commented before they ve kicked off again.

and that from only 100 folks watching a game

if we want information, armchair fans providing thier own platform (#pre65 ?) has to be the way forward.. we use a twitter feed http://twitterfall.com/?trend=%23safclive!%23555a5b for the football..

Edited by totalshell

To make public the results in the awards presentation is something that brings excitement and character to the event.

One year more I would like to thank the Scottish Pre65 Commettee for the good work done. 2014 edition was really a perfect trial with 60 sections cleanable by most of the riders, a spectacular route and a moving parade with the 181 bikes in the village of Kinlochleven.

Also thank the past Commettee members for the hard work all the past years; the trial is what it is thanks to all of you.

I feel very privileged to have been there.

Javier Cruz

Edited by greeves
  • Like 4