Easy Trial Near Ashbourne This Weekend

toetoe

I was chatting to someone, last sunday at earl Shilton and he told me about an easy trial somewhere near Ashbourne this weekend but by the time I got home I forgot where he said it was, does anyone know the details, I think it is an evening meeting but not sure what day.

Hi Fella, there is one at Clifton Quarry, which I'm sure is the one you mean?

yes, thanks very much, it sounds right, i'm sure he said that it would be sign posted from off the A515, do you have the details, time it starts and what day or a contact number, he did say that their isn't a club i can contact but it could of been he didn't know the club who are organising it.

It's the Pathfinders & Derby Motor Club's 2nd "Pidcock" Trial.

It's on Saturday 17th May and starts at 6pm at Clifton Trials ground, just off the A515 about 2 miles out of Ashbourne - signposted off to the left hand side just as you start to climb a hill.

There's always a "yellow" easy route which is suitable for beginners.

Sorry, I don't have any contact details for them.

Might see you there!

Edited by sandmseccy

It's the Pathfinders & Derby Motor Club's 2nd "Pidcock" Trial.

It's on Saturday 17th May and starts at 6pm at Clifton Trials ground, just off the A515 about 2 miles out of Ashbourne - signposted off to the left hand side just as you start to climb a hill.

There's always a "yellow" easy route which is suitable for beginners.

Sorry, I don't have any contact details for them.

Might see you there!

Great, thanks very much, now i have the details it fits in perfect with my weekend plans so i will be going, if you do make it, come and say Hi, my name is Tony and i will be on my 1999 bultaco sherco 250, i'm all excited again now.

Hi Tony,. Its past Darley Moor race circuit. As you go down the hill, the road widens, 4 lanes i think. Half way down hill on the right. See you there mate. tom

great stuff, see you their Tom.