Time For New Boots

monteberg

Bought a pair recently but have only worn them three times but can report the quality is excellent, they are super comfortable (were a bit stiff first ride but broke in quickly), excellent grip from the soles and good protection - oh and they look the mutts nuts as you say and are different from the norm.

Can only recommend

Bought a pair recently but have only worn them three times but can report the quality is excellent, they are super comfortable (were a bit stiff first ride but broke in quickly), excellent grip from the soles and good protection - oh and they look the mutts nuts as you say and are different from the norm.

Can only recommend

do you know if they are water proof, i will be looking for some soon and would like a pair that at least keep water out if i have to put a foot down in water for a few seconds, unlike the pair i have got, as soon as my foot goes in the water my foot is wet.

do you know if they are water proof, i will be looking for some soon and would like a pair that at least keep water out if i have to put a foot down in water for a few seconds, unlike the pair i have got, as soon as my foot goes in the water my foot is wet.

I have had a pair of gearne`s for two years now and yes they keep the water out if i step into a small stream but I`ve never done a trial which includes water where I`ve not got my feet wet !

The water tends to come off the tyres and into the top of my boots via your trials pants. If I wear waterproof over trousers this keeps the water out but in turn make me over heat even in winter. As far as I`m concerned it`s all part of the sport/fun.

My boots have a liner built into them which is not too dissimilar to seal skinz. So you could buy new boots or just invest in some seal skinz or a similar product.