2012 Txt 250 Pro Jetting

andygranger

I know this has been done a million times before but I cannot find any post's with a definitive answer just loads of arguing lol

Doe's anyone have the Standard jetting/fuel screw/Float height settings for the Pro dellorto?

Basically I bought my bike from a mate who's wallet listened to his mates more than his brain

He was convinced that putting a Kehin on it would make him a better rider!

I bought the bike off him rode it once and it felt and sounded lean as hell to me, with the bike came the original dellorto carb which I put on last night and tried, he swore the dellorto had not been touched but I had a packet of jets which makes me think he might of had a twiddle with it before taking it off!!

The bike now rides ok but just want the original settings so I can set it up as new then go from there

I can only find the float height measurement on GasGas uk's site 18.5mm?

You may not want to go back to original factory settings as most times they are too lean on the pilot and too rich on the main. Many dealers or importers change them prior to delivery for this reason.

I might suggest you see just how it runs and then see what is init!

Float arms should be level with the parting surface when inverted, seem most reports are running 35-36 on the pilot and 118-120 range on the main, somewhat depending on region and prefs.