Trials Competition, Could I Enter?

paul_m

How far do you want to travel? BUMPY's own series will not be back until next month. Bradford will be running a Fun Trial at Harden near Bingley on the 17th with a round of their WBS the day before if you want to gauge how easy it will be the following day. Spen Valley and Horsforth will be running Novice Beginners but not until September. I think your best option will be the West Leeds Club Trial at Post Hill on the 23rd August. They usually have an Easy route and it's a fairly "compact" course. Basically it's just opposite the Wickes Store on the Leeds Ring Road.

that's spot on really, im from Rawdon and pop up there to see my parents so I can do it all in 1 go. that is great info thanks.

do you have links to which clubs I would need to speak to or is it just turn up and pay to ride?

thanks.

You just need an ACU Licence form which you can get from the ACU website. Fill the form in and hand it over to get the code for the club. Then pay the Membership Fee and the Trial entry fee. ACU is £10 West Leeds Membership is £5 and entry is £15. They used to do the form on the day and let you send it but they may send it themselves. It's a while since we started and I do it online these days so it could have changed. You will need a Passport sized photo for it as well.

http://www.acu.org.uk/Uploaded/1/Documents/2014%20forms/2014%20ACU%20Trials%20Registration%20Application.pdf