Raffe Bikes, Mini Electric Motocross!

awdrocks

I have no idea.. but its got to be worth a enter , hasn't it ?.. It looks like they are pretty serious about the launch as they also have a kickstarter campaign starting in sept. I expect its to try and get the word out to as many like minded people as possible before the launch. It would be cool if someone on this forum did win it , I know its not a trials bike but anything to raise the e-bikes profile is a good thing.

I have no idea.. but its got to be worth a enter , hasn't it ?.. It looks like they are pretty serious about the launch as they also have a kickstarter campaign starting in sept. I expect its to try and get the word out to as many like minded people as possible before the launch. It would be cool if someone on this forum did win it , I know its not a trials bike but anything to raise the e-bikes profile is a good thing.

Agree, and that thing sure does looks shweet! The word should also get around as to who actually won it as this is such a tightly knitted community, mx/trials.

• 4 months later...