Which C+s?

rev`er

Which chain and sprocket set has the best wear and reliability?

ive tried the renthal H/duty chain its OK but awfull expensive for a chain that does the same as a factory one(i think so anyway!)

also ive tried talon Sprockets there good, theve got good wear on them,

has anyone tried renthal Sprockets

I always use a cheap o-ring chain. Buy them now in the sales as road bikes are not selling. They las forever dont wear sprockets as fast. I'm sure someone will tell you that the absorb power make rolling back more difficult etc etc. You need to decide priorities. If you are sufficiently good to tell the difference you are probably not buying your own chain.

Which chain and sprocket set has the best wear and reliability?

ive tried the renthal H/duty chain its OK but awfull expensive for a chain that does the same as a factory one(i think so anyway!)

also ive tried talon Sprockets there good, theve got good wear on them,

has anyone tried renthal Sprockets

Come on its a chain and sproket, it carries you and bike over allsorts, your going to get wear!!!

Talon sprockets wear as well as Renthals and (in my experience) are cheaper.

O ring chains last at least for two sets of sprockets and hardly ever need adjusting. I know you should replace chain and sprockets together but with an o-ring chain you really don't need to. They do calm the bike down a bit but I find that an advantage. Only problem is they are a bit wider than stock so space can be tight, plus I've never found an o-ring half link needed on a 2003 Sherco