Fell Off Last Friday At Practice. Big Ouch!

mags

Thanks lads!

The practice day at Motorcycle Trails Club Queensland (MTCQ) was cancelled for tomorrow. I recently joined the Western Districts Trials Club (WDTC) and with the wonders of Facebook a day at Gap Creek Motorcycle Park has been organised. We have about 10 going!!!

I rode the Monty today and spine was pretty good, considering. I'll be going easy tomorrow as I want to enter a comp next weekend, all going well!

Slicktop,

What did you do to the arm??? Rotator cuff from too much double blipping? Threw an evil section setter in the creek and dislocated a shoulder!

Mags

Broke a rib, collarbone, and shoulder blade on the enduro four weeks ago. The worst is over unless I need surgery, will know monday.

I'm dying to get back in the saddle.

Geez! Thats no good! I broke a collar bone back in the 80's (motorcycle high side on bitumen) and it was damn painful from what I remember! From what I've heard busted ribs don't tickle either.

Keep healing!

Mags

I didn't have the "break' injuries you guys have but the first two days in bed were helped by heavy painkillers. I can see how people could get addicted to them... gotta watch those suckers!

I told my wife... as part part of my repair I have to spend a day or two in the shed prepping bikes! Sitting in comfy chair, with radio on reading a bike mag or two, nice cuppa tea, in the shed... did wonders for me! Hehehehehe

Hope I never break a rib! Doesn't sound too flash.

Mags