Brand Spanking New

jjwhite

as some of you may know, the new, 2006, gas gas is here. i have been blessed with its charms, and my verdict, UNBELIEVABLE!!!, i really thought that the lads out there in girona had it cracked last year, and then they manage to come up with this. as if the ohlins shocker wasnt enough! theyre jsut spoiling us with the new ignition, and as for the new forks! i just cant see what they can do next year.

so, the bike runs as sweet as a nut out of the box, and that shocker is smooth as i dont know what. with a bit of bling added in the form of a keihin carb she gracefully flows through the sections. withe that extra kilo taken from the front you can see immediately that it is easier to hop (as if it needed to be), the only thing that seems irrelivant is the difference between the two igniton settings. dont get me wrong the new ignition is a vast improvement over an already good peice of technology, but i just fail to see the difference between the settings themselves.

now if anyone went to the fryupdale trial yesterday held by guisborough motor club the you wll know that the sections werent all that hard, and that i didnt perform all to well, but that was just me being me and the stroke like effects of my crash whilst running the bike in on saturday :D . as for the bike its self it ran like a dream, i never had any problems with it. it took in its stride anything that was thrown at it.

i really cant rate this years bike highly enough, and if you dont believe me, (or have just skipped all of my waffel) then get yourself a go on one, and i promise you will not be dissapointed.

yes perce its a 250, and i aint sure about the ignition, although i am sure that in the near future al-the-spanner will have found out anything about it that there is to know. will try to remember to keep you updated.

cool, i ride your dads old 280 and thats set up really well so no doubt the 250's once they go in the workshop will work a lot better, than stock, if they need to be, i liked the look of the 280 you have in your showroom a piece of art!!!