Scarborough Dmc Sept 11th Trial

simonpick

The Jason Kirkwood trial is a "Hard and Easy" Trophy trial.. not just for beginners. The Hard course will be set out for more like Clubman A etc.

The next trial set out like our Wednesday Night series will be the Bonfire Night Trial on the 5th November (for once), followed by hotdogs, bonfire and fireworks display.

A bit off topic but I can't register to the message board on the SDMC site because I never get sent the E-mail.

If it can't work can you (Curly) contact the post wanting a 125 Beta ,and ask if she is interested in my 125 2003 Beta.

Asking you Curly because your a bit of a whizzkid at these computers.

Cheers

Rob

Yeah change of plan think im just going to ride in the morning in the club championship which is the same as the other club championship right ? ( dont make it too hard now :() And depending on when my mum wants to leave i could help observe with someone ? If needs be .

It would be good if you could help with the observing in the afternoon Lewis, it's always a bit of a struggle with 2 on the same day.

Yeah that will be ok as long as someone shows me for starters, who should i talk to then because i will be doing the trial in the morning then im staying up for the rest of the afternoon. Is your real name Curly because i heard someone ( cnt remeber who) say your name before....

Is it just 2 routes to follow easy and hard or is there a very easy ?

cheers lewis..