Scarborough Dmc Sept 11th Trial

simonpick

Yep, if you ride clubman B in the morning, although it'll be tricky there's usually nowt daft. Take Curly's word for it, unless you're at least centre expert level stay well away from the "masters" route :blink:

If I remember previous years correctly, the Jason Kirkwood trial in the afternoon is run along the same lines as the Wednesday night series with very easy, easy and hard routes. Very novice-friendly with the hard route being approximately the same level of difficulty as clubman B in the morning (maybe slightly easier).

I find 2 trials in a day too knackering (unfit, overweight etc.) so I'll probably ride one and observe the other - pop over and say hello (fat, sweaty bloke on a Beta... not that that'll be any help - there'll be loads of fat sweaty blokes on Betas :wall:)

I wouldnt mind doing both of them but the usually club championship ones last a whole day though ?? Anyone know if there will be cut short like Beta120690 said ? All though the club championship ones are good i really like the ( trials that are classed as easy Trials) Easy trial.

Neonsurge do you know anymore than i do you seem to know quite a bit ?

Neonsurge do you know anymore than i do you seem to know quite a bit ?

I rode both last year and found it a bit of a struggle to get around 3 laps in the morning before the sections were pulled, even though they were quite close together. Mind you, most others seemed to manage OK, so it's probably just me. The afternoon is a bit more relaxed but I expect the morning will have better sections if you want a bit of a challenge.

EDIT: I expect that WORLD ROUND WINNER Michael Brown (see TC front page!) will be riding next week - he usually supports all SDMC club champ events. WELL DONE MICHAEL!!

Edited by neonsurge

CHANGE OF START TIMES.

The Club champ trial starts at 10:30

Jason Kirkwood trial starts at 14:00

I have corrected a mistake on the Events List which gave wrong start times for both events. Thanks Rob for bringing it to my attention. Your pushing-in is now forgiven! :(