2003 Sy 250R Shock And Front Wheel Bearings.

biffsgasgas

Hello fellow TC'ers,

I am partially posting this because i know i will forget at some point but i know how to search my own posts. The bearing for the rear shock on a 2003 SY250R is a GEH 12C. Dimentions are 12MM inner, 26 outer, 15mm width.

The front wheel bearings on the scorpa and most modern TXT Pro's is 6905 2RS...

If your wondering yes i am rebulding most of the machines in my inventory today. :)

--Biff

Just some photos from the living room.

Cleaned and socked the shock (new bearings on the way):

0215151150a_zpscxlaqmvn.jpg

Cleaned up rear fender:

0215151149_zpsxlnkackg.jpg

Cleaned up header pipe:

0215151153_zpsf33ggz6l.jpg

S3 foot pegs set way back:

0215151154_zpshwycneyg.jpg

Cleaned up air box:

0215151152_zpspd8alryr.jpg

YZ125 shift lever fits perfectly:

IMG_20150215_115436_zpsjtwkknbz.jpg

And fully custom freshly painted tank with custom graphics to help show what she feels when riding down hill:

0215150943_zpsnqvwq57z.jpg

--Biff

Edited by biffsgasgas

What an awesome tank design man!!!! Looks like you are going with the new "Steam Punk" deco in the place, so you must be cool!

Watch out for them spikey pegs man, they will rip your calf muscle out of your leg! Ones with the grub screws are not so aggressive but still work! :beer:

Thanks Cope. Again this is all for the Mrs. I had to leave clothes in Germany when I was there over Christmas because her bike parts put me over luggage weight limit. I love me some steam punk and rat rod style. Cool? I doubt that... Weird... Definitely!

--Biff

woooaaaa wooooaa ..... stop !!!!!! Biff ....you cannot possibly have a girlfriend /wife ..... which chick would let you do a tear down in the loungeroom !!!!!!!!!!

and if she does then SHE IS A KEEPER .......

nice work , I do like the idea of ratrod trials ... my sy 250f has been resprayed matt black and all stickers removed and thinking of lepoard skin seat pannel ......vive le differance (sorry aussie here , we don't see many french)

woooaaaa wooooaa ..... stop !!!!!! Biff ....you cannot possibly have a girlfriend /wife ..... which chick would let you do a tear down in the loungeroom !!!!!!!!!!

and if she does then SHE IS A KEEPER .......

nice work , I do like the idea of ratrod trials ... my sy 250f has been resprayed matt black and all stickers removed and thinking of lepoard skin seat pannel ......vive le differance (sorry aussie here , we don't see many french)

I had to go through several girlfriends and a wife before I found my match. Yes this is a keeper and she knew of me tearing bikes down in the living room well before we started going out a few years ago.

As for unique designs this is not my first go around.

Here is the Carbon Fiber TY80.

IMG_20130528_205550_756_zps11da6d2a.jpg

Here was my old 300 in carbon Fiber.

biffspro1.jpg

Then the gasgas got some wood paneling.

woodengasgas.jpg

That quickly board me so I transitioned to the plaid gasgas

biffspladgasgas2.jpg

Realizing that that was not also that robust i transitioned to the white.

0214092101.jpg

Of course astroturf is a nice touch as well.

moo-1.jpg

--Biff

Edited by biffsgasgas

• 11 months later...