Sign in to follow this  
jer

Ty 330 Mono Test

Interesting article. Not totally related but sort of i have a TY with the same front brake plate mod with the brake lever on the outside but std TY shoes dont fit. Anybody know which shoes you use with one of these brake plates ?

The brake plate with the external lever is from a YZ so it would follow that YZ shoes would fit.

• Like 1

I got a pair of those but they arent quite right. Apparently they differ slightly depending on the year of manufacture and i dont know firstly for sure that it is a YZ and secondly the year  :wall: so annoying but thanks for the input hughesy  :icon_salut:

I've still got my Apico jacket like the one in the photo,shower proof they were not... Looked very good while riding my brand new TLR250.( Big let down that bike) Looked even better when I replaced it with a TYR.

• Like 1

The brake plate with the external lever is from a YZ so it would follow that YZ shoes would fit.

Been told today the brake plate might even be from an IT as they were very similar  :wall: the choice of shoes gets bigger every day  :chairfall: bother and thrice bother. Might have to go back to fit the orrible std TY one  :blush:

Have you still got the worn shoes? You could have them reclined☺

Have you still got the worn shoes? You could have them reclined☺

The brake plate came without shoes Steve. I would get them relined with decent material even if i could get new ones mate. Getting some that fit is the problem.