Guy Fawkes

wallo

Some great pics in here:

http://sliders.zenfolio.com/p807256394

Good to see some of the big bikes on the hard route :-)

Hi wallo,

The photography for the sliders website is done by Gary Dowshall who has compiled, with me, a Photoreport of the Guy Fawkes trial and we have included extra images not on the website, but exclusively in ORRe, the digital magazine specifically catering for the classic enthusiast.

Enjoy.

Looking forward to it Deryk, not too many Bantams please :-)

Hi wallo - et al,

One thing is for certain, since I grew up riding an AMC rigid trials model, then graduated to a springer, then an Ariel HT and finally a Panther 600 with a sidecar and never, ever, even dreamed of owning a model copied from a German design - there is a far greater chance of any images I select could possibly be pre-65 pre-unit.

Naturally although I will include the full histories of all the models, two and four stroke, there is a guaranteed natural preference that is likely to show..........

Edited by laird387

Good to hear Deryk, a little bird told me today that the last Miller round may have more than the usual entry of Pre unit rigids,esp if the "Dursley Dabber" drags out Gerry's Matchbox. Looking forward to it,never ridden the Downland before, I've even cleaned out the front brake in preparation...