How Long

lewis

My dad, an ex-petrol tanker driver recons it would last for a very long time (months, maby years) without deteriorating.

The gas build up is just evaporation and not like fizzy pop where it looses its fizz, if you get what i mean

If you also premix your oil, be sure to give it a good shake again if it has been stood for a while

Hope this helps

Ryan

Charlie

I agree you can tell by the smell when your fuel can isn't well! Maybe a few good long sniffs of a fresh mix might make me ride better..... what do you think???? I think fuel keeps ok for at least six months but only if the lid is on tight. After that pour it into the wife's car.... she'll never tell the difference and at least it will give the motor some lubrication when she roars off on a cold engine :P

Downunder

www.mototrials.com.au

hi charlie ,my mrs drives a diesel so ill have to find another way of sabotaging it, brake lines maybe, mind you that will leave no one to look after the kids when i go out on my bike .any way thats enough about her indoors what scorpa you riding ? i used to have 01 scorpa and loved it ,now ive got 04 beta 200 just starting to get into it,but ill have to say my dream bikes got to be mont 4rt ,maybe next year.lewis