Beta Evo Back Brake Issues

pudrev3

Hey guys I'm having serious problems with the back brake .... I've stripped them ... Put new Pistons in new seals new cylinder kit galfer pads back bleed and still it's not as keen as it should be .. I have to press hard to lock up is there any calliper upgrade or anything I can do to make them better .... My mate had a 09 gasser and the back brake was awesome ...... So I'm always gauging off that......Any help would be appreciated fellas ??

Do you mean a lot of travel until it locks up or just spongey

If so have you bled it from the brake cylinder,I can back bleed mine and get it working but can't get it right until I bleed it from the cylinder ( there's alwaY's a bit of air trapped in there )

Back bleed as normal but crack the banjo bolt on the master as your pushing fluid in , somtimes mine will go straight away others I have to press the rear brake with the banjo open and it will push a bit of air out easier with some help cuz you need 3 hands , one to push fluid , one to crack banjo and re tighten and another to press brake