250 F

the artist formerly known as ish

A lad sent me this yesterday, should get you Scorpa boys excited.

All the Japanese championship last game northeast conferences, at the meeting place of sport land SUGO, Japanese first release and SY250F were released. This machine, still it is not completion state with prototype, but the thinking where the Yamaha staff is hot make actualize it is something which the ス コ ル pas that and there is also the visiting Japan of スコルパ president, would like showing that form to the Japanese trial fan by all means.

Not only showing simply, you say) to unite with charge construction, that with the notion that where, we would like to have hearing also sound by all means, the engine less machine which is sent from France (to tell the truth it was a in disjointed part state where the defect item is many the prototype machine was put in a state where it moves barely, (it is regrettable to be the time when the customer returns almost. Because it ran one time paddock, you think) that also the person who views that comes.

After the tournament, just won Nozaki history high test drive to this machine. To tell the truth Nozaki, it had not ridden in this machine almost, it came to the point of beginning test drive in fact.

After the tournament because the section which it runs there is no mental pressure it is something which it runs simply, but nevertheless, Nozaki's form which easily runs inside the section with the new machine is impressive.

"There is a power tremendously. As for power sufficient. There being too much a power, the arm stretched. The machine is light very, is. Rear something, from 2 stroke machines the extent which wobbles easily "

With, as for first impression high appraisal. Running the section, the exhaust note reaching, was quiet. Perhaps, it is the extent perhaps quieter than TY-S125F.

For the present, those where it is delivered to the labor assistant of everyone from the New Year extending through the spring are to say, but the trial machine first twin cam engine, we would like to expect the appearance a little () patiently.

post-8-1130866493.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Fickle! Never loyal to any brand of bike! Owned a 03 SY250 - nice bike but nothing to go wow about. Me 05 Gas Gas 300 Raga now that bikes got the wow factor. The 'X' factor, triple X, big hairy balls - you need a big set of Balls to ride a Raga

Never mind 'X' factor and all that, which bike looses one the least marks?

I know for a fact that an old fogey like me would loose more marks on a Raga than on the nice comfy soft SY. And probably cost the NHS more in the process! :D

All a state of mind old bean ;) . The Raga is very versitile - say your in a section thinking, "what gear shall i use?" I did on my SY, but riding me Raga the question doesn't arise anymore. Choose a gear any gear it doesn't matter to the Raga, so long as your not fussed the bike isn't. I've learn't that trials is a speed sport! Yup, speed will get you through most sections and the Raga's Very fast, so stop pottering around and give it a fist full :D;)

Edited by spud