Anyone Tried Forma Adventure Trail Boots

gasmatt

Hey everyone quick question. I am a newbie and have been riding for last couple of months in my 20 year old Alpinestar tech 2 moto cross boots.  I bought these when i had a couple of months in my twenties when i owned a crosser before someone nicked it from my garage and that was it for me and bikes until now LOL. I been advised by other riders to get some trials boots and i like the look of the Forma adventure trial boot. Anyone got any opinions on them? i seen a fair amount of info on here about the Forma Boulders but not the Adventures.  

Thanks for any advice ,

Matt

Edited by gasmatt

You will see that the "Forma adventure trail boot" in comparison to trials boots has a heal location on the boot.  This is because the boot is designed to be used on a bike with a seat to keep the boot in place on the peg when riding down the street. 

When riding trials you will not want a heal but instead to have a sole that is flat so you can move you feet around depending on how and what you are riding.  If you don't have this you will have a hard time moving your feet around as you advance in the sport. 

Best of luck.