Wasp James Trials Frame

hewson

6 or 7 years ago i bought a frame sold by a well known retailer built by the folks at wasp.. so the retailer stated. i d first seen a bare frame at a large event in scotland.

The metal work was first class the brazing etc was the best my father an engineer has ever seen. it was the basis for a good looking bike.

i used the engine from the bike it replaced a proven tractable unit that i rode well for about 3 years before i built the new bike.

in contrast to the drayton that followed it a bit of fettling was required to get stuff to line up ( engine mounts etc) unlike the drayton which was as easy as using lego..

the new bike would not grip it handled well turned nicley but grip was elusive it passed between various recognised local names in an effort to make it work and when it changed hands it did the same again and again the next time

nice bike well built / beautiful metal work but for some reason lacked bite. the retailer certainly rode a similar bike well without the same issues..

6 or 7 years ago i bought a frame sold by a well known retailer built by the folks at wasp.. so the retailer stated. i d first seen a bare frame at a large event in scotland.

The metal work was first class the brazing etc was the best my father an engineer has ever seen. it was the basis for a good looking bike.

i used the engine from the bike it replaced a proven tractable unit that i rode well for about 3 years before i built the new bike.

in contrast to the drayton that followed it a bit of fettling was required to get stuff to line up ( engine mounts etc) unlike the drayton which was as easy as using lego..

the new bike would not grip it handled well turned nicley but grip was elusive it passed between various recognised local names in an effort to make it work and when it changed hands it did the same again and again the next time

nice bike well built / beautiful metal work but for some reason lacked bite. the retailer certainly rode a similar bike well without the same issues..

Saw Tim today, riding his new Wasp. He is very pleased with it,he went down to Wasp to sort out all the specs. He said they were easy to deal with and he is very pleased with the bike,it all fitted together very well and I have to say it looks a real cracker.