Classic Honda For Sale

g4321

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-NR750...itemZ4591780965

Not a trials bike but who cares , this is more exotic than most other bikes on the market.What would I prefer than this - A Britten perhaps?

Don't tempt me, lets see if I sold my bike(s), my car and drained my bank account......????.

I guess its dream on until my lottery comes up

Gordon

It's beutiful, but how would it stand up against the '06 600 yammer that turns 17 or 18 thousand rpm? Now I miss my vfr750r, that was a great all around scoot

The Yam would be a lot less expensive, probably a little faster and more powerful but but a lot less interesting! You are also a lot more likely to park up next to an identical 600 Yamaha than an NR750!

Me I prefer my motorcycles with a little more character and tend to buy/ride bikes which are best classed as different, so I guess I know which one I would prefer.

I totally agree with your comments on the VFR750R - thats my one in the picture.

When i stayed in that, there London town, (early 90's), i used to see a guy commuting on an nr750, around Fulham I think it was the famous (at the time) snooker player..Steve James? What a waste of a great bike. With the tall 1st gear, he must have been going through clutch plates weekly....What a waste of a great bike.

Even back then, it made 916's look common (which they were).

Go on Gordon, don't be tight, just buy it, your loaded (and then give me a shot...please)

I think it was the famous (at the time) snooker player..Steve James? What a waste of a great bike. With the tall 1st gear, he must have been going through clutch plates weekly....What a waste of a great bike.

Steve James was famous for CRASHING his NR750, it was in one of the bike magazines at the time - one of the few NR's in the UK.

I have seen a couple over on the Isle of Man in the early - mid 90's but I do know of a Scots one.

Niall Mackenzie the road racer owns or used to own one along with a mint VFR750R (RC30 to you). Both bikes had been ridden by him and were in the Alford Motor Museum up until a few years ago.