foot pegs

bondy

Hi All am looking to buy New foot pegs for my 2007 scorpa sy witch brand fits without welding New hangers on? i know some say there All the same but i don't think this is the case with pass experience. 

18 minutes ago, oni nou said:

Plastic fuel tanks manufactured  by Acerbis are made from PE-X [polyethylene] this cannot be painted on with any type of paint....... says the manufacturer. All souces of information say the same about painting on a plastic motorcycle fuel tank, "it does not work as fuel vapour migration lifts and bubbles it very quickly

TX / TXR Aprilia Acerbis tanks are painted

12274503_10206662655618854_2366338731120553848_n.jpg

2 hours ago, oni nou said:

Yes i know and Fantic Acerbis Tanks as well ....The thing is by now the both of us would have painted our tanks no matter what plastic they were made of and ridden off into the sunset drinking Banana Dakaris out of Camelback hydration rucksack thingees .....Procrastination is the name of the game that some favour.

I used to do all that decorating and polishing when I was younger and do understand the reason people do it and that's why I decided to just ride my bike instead and as a pass time these days I just sit in a chair and stare at a clock...........no stress or running about and it doesn't cost a thing.

Warning - you risk the serious consequences / death from a collapsed lung, with banana dakaris !

Sounds hard work am not going to sell the bike I've only just got it that's silly. Am just going to leave it as it is for now as the paint is good on it the decals can be taken off and just ride it bare seem funny as it' only the bottom decals that have bubbled not the top anyway the bike is looking very nice indeed so am going to carry on until it' finished cheers for your help guys