?quiz Time?

austini

A few years ago at Ioco, BC there was a crazy young spaniard who wanted to throw a Fantic up an insane rock face, but was denied until after the trial in case of injury.

Of course Amos was only slighty crazier than that tempermental Fenchman who rode the greenjets - Berlatier, who urban legend has it dropped the rental van wheel off the cliff side on the way back to the motel - isn't that waht happens to all BC rentals?

Was it Pete Cartwright that also rode the mean greenies in the UK?

Anyone know what happened to John Reynolds and the big yellow Beamish?

"A few years ago in Ioco BC?" Good god NC, you are getting old like me! That would be at least 14yrs or maybe it was 18yrs ago. Something like that! It saw Berlatier driving a pickup truck while wearing a cowboy hat sink the truck into quick sand! It was no joke! About 6 or 7 of us rescued Ron Commo's Montesa from the quicksand at the very same event! I believe it was the WTC in 1983 in Muenster, TX!

Cheers, Steve

well done Mad Alec (Smart Alec!) the back of the mick andrews pics say july80 and the eddie and steve pics oct81. Mick was the only rider not competing just demonstrating, i'm sure from 83 onwards jack stites did the commentry?

Riders in the pic included Hattori, Vesty, JR (winner 80), Fantic rider? poss Jean Pierre Goy (winner 81)and Bernie.

Other Honda rider I believe was Jean Marie Lejeune on eddies bike perhaps!

• 2 weeks later...