Colonial

Andy

cheers mark, I wasn't expecting you to offer a lift but i'll have to try and sort something out, good luck too.

If you can sort a lift up there with a rider then I'm happy to give you a lift round. Only HL and Cam have been in the Trials Central Scooby :D

Well I reckon my mum might be taking me up there, i said that 'it's a good place to walk the dog isn't it' and all the rest, so thanks Andy, but I should be able to get around, although I might see you somewhere abouts. I'll be the one trying to control a terrier which just loves to chase noisy things :D , even though a ride in the TC Scooby would be a big Kudos boost.

Bob

I didn't see you either Andy, unforturnately I was only there at the last couple of sections, but they were really good.

I've got a couple of video's but can't upload them.

Bob

Edited by bob

Once again another cracking Colonial and my thanks goes to all the people involved in the organisation together with the observers.

Credit to Andy as well for travelling across Nations borders to take photos for the site. I thought you were going to doctor my picture so I looked slimmer.

Don't tell me you did. :hyper: