AngelX13

S3 Bar Ends for EPure

Is anyone using S3 Bar Ends on a EPure?  I'm trying to figure out which model bar ends to get.  #5 or TOO?  I guess the question is does the EPure have a closed or open throttle tube?

On 5/27/2021 at 2:06 AM, AngelX13 said:

Is anyone using S3 Bar Ends on a EPure?  I'm trying to figure out which model bar ends to get.  #5 or TOO?  I guess the question is does the EPure have a closed or open throttle tube?

The throttle tube on the EM is open. I went with these orange ones from ZETA, to compliment the bike colors. Top quality kit.

Available from the Tryals Shop: https://www.tryalsshop.com/Bar-Ends-Plug-Handlebar-Zeta-p39622585

IMG_0865.thumb.jpeg.fde71392cc6c5f4fbc469c166ccfdee3.jpeg

On 5/27/2021 at 8:06 AM, AngelX13 said:

I’ve got the #5 ends on mine because I wanted the throttle tube ‘bearing’. 

Although the throttle tube is open ended, the plastic bearing provided with the S3 kit is a nice snug fit inside throttle tube. So I glued it in flush with the end using cyanoacrylate gel (superglue!). 

Worked a treat and it does seem to improve the throttle action slightly.

I ordered my bike back in March and eventually the order got updated to a 2022 model (which I'm happy about) and yippee, it arrived at the dealer today, finally.  

I ended up getting the S3 #5s and will try something like you describe.  Thanks.